Globe S13 Heavy Duty Manual Slicer - 13"
This Globe S13 manual premium standard slicer can handle all-day slicing of meat and cheese, with quality construction and a better warranty, and lower cost of ownership than many other options on the market.
It is also available in other configurations:
- With advanced design and operator protection features, manual or automatic (for differences, see chart below)
- For frozen meat, manual or automatic
- For correctional facilities, manual or automatic
Is the Globe S13 Slicer the best option for your operation?
Call 800-972-4972 for your custom price quote or a detailed recommendation.
The Globe S13 premium belt-driven slicer is designed for the daily rigors of even the busiest deli or commercial kitchen. Get higher quality cuts with its powerful features. The 13” German steel knife yields the perfect slices you want for your food business and can adjust up to 1- 1/8 inch thick. The carriage tilts making it easy to handle larger products such as mortadella, prosciutto, and bacon. The S13 has a no voltage release, hence preventing the unwanted reactivation of the slicer in an event of interlock or power interruption. This heavy-duty slicer has a patent-pending anodized construction and design allowing for ease of cleaning. It comes with an attached 7-foot 3-wire cord with molded plug, ½ hp, 115/60/1. This model is the equivalent to the retired 3600N.
- Premium Heavy Duty Slicer
- 13” steel knife
- Top-mounted removable sharpener with synthetic diamond surfaces
- Knife cover interlock
- Seamless anodized aluminum base
- 1/2 HP knife motor
- 2.0 amps
- NEMA 5-15P
- Made in USA (Replaces 3600N; with frozen option replaces 3600NF)