At Globe Equipment, we understand that you may feel that the item delivered is not exactly what you wanted. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from Globe Equipment, please call 1-800-972-4972 for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 14 days of the receipt of the product.
Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 1 business day of receipt of merchandise.
Upon return to our warehouse, the item will go under an inspection to make sure that it has not been used and is in new condition. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. Refunds, credits, or replacements will be issued based on inspection.
The product must be returned to the Globe Equipment warehouse within 14 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. For unopened merchandise, particularly items not stocked, there may be a restocking fee of up to 25%. Returns of specialty ordered items will be subject to the manufacturer’s return policy.
An open box fee of up to 25% will be assessed on any opened merchandise. In all cases however, outgoing and return freight costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect on any appliance or equipment, please contact the manufacturer directly for information regarding the manufacturer's warranty.
Unfortunately, the following items may not be returned under any circumstance: furniture, custom equipment, any item not in its original packaging, or any item missing a UPC code or serial number.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Obtain a RMA number by calling our customer service team at 800-972-4972
- Place the original package in a shipping carton
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturers package
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label via email, print and tape the label to the carton
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Make sure to pack the return well. Globe Equipment is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Globe Equipment Returns Department
300 Dewey Street
Bridgeport, CT 06605
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and all accessories.
- RMA numbers are valid for 14 days.
- Globe Equipment is not responsible for consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. Globe Equipment is responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Items that are being returned to the manufacturer will have a restocking fee based on that manufacturer's policy.
- Items being returned to Globe Equipment restocking fee - Restock fees for items that were drop shipped from the manufacturer will be subject to the manufacturers restock terms and conditions.
- There are no refunds on special ordered merchandise, furniture, items not in original packaging, or any item missing a UPC code or serial number.