Champion Industries, a leading commercial dish washing machine manufacturer, prides themselves in providing dish room solutions for over 126 years. With a focus is on quality and innovation, in addition to adhering to their 100 year old motto "Built Like a Battleship", Champion continues to experience growth, especially so in the past several years. American made in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Champion Industries offers a wide range of dish room machines. These units are designed to match the many needs of the food service industry. Whether you are a bar looking to keep glasses sparkling with a compact model or a hospital needing a larger unit including a waste management system, I suggest you take a closer look @ Champion.
Champion Undercounter Dishwashers and Glass Washers Line-Up
Compact and yet still mega efficient, Champion's Energy Star qualified high temp under counter and low temp undercounter units perform quietly because of its double wall construction. The doors are designed to load even large wares and trays. Glass washers are ideal for bars and tight spaces. If clean glasses are important to your business, Champion glass washers can clean and sanitize up to 1,200 to 2,000 glasses an hour. And – best of all, they are easy for your staff to operate. Shown: UH130B
- UH130B: High temp with built in booster heater, Shear Energy- reducing energy needs, Steamsure™ (a soft start protecting dishes and glasses from chips/breaks) 25 racks per hour capacity (shown: top right)
- UH230B: High temp with built in booster heater, Shear Energy- reducing energy needs, Steamsure™ (a soft start protecting dishes and glasses from chips/breaks) 40 racks per hour capacity
- UH330B: High temp with heat recovery and built in booster heater. Ventless, heat recovery, condensate removal with dry assist. This unit features the Vari-cycle; 3 options for enhanced cleaning. 24/18/13 racks per hour capacity
- UH330ADA: High temp with heat recovery and built in booster heater. Space saving height of 29-7/8”, allows for 34” ADA requirements. Heat recovery, cold water feed only that gives the end user a 50% energy savings, faster drying times and condensate removal. This unit features the Multi-cycle; 3 options for enhanced cleaning. 30/18/13 racks per hour capacity
- UL-130: Low temp with Wash Refresh™ (automatically drains water for the next cycle- ultra dirty items will get sanitized with new wash water. StemSure™ (a soft start protecting dishes and glasses from chips/breaks) 25 racks per hour capacity
- CG: Glass washer, an underbar rotary type now featuring a 12" glass clearance, great for taller stemware. Also new is an internal upper drain screen for better filtering and makes the cleaning cyle happen easier than ever. This unit has a reduced water use and yet its upper and lower wash and rinse arms make your glasses sparkling clean all the time. The CG can clean 1,000 ( 2-1/2") glasses an hour and keep your bar stocked with fresh glasses consistently. (Shown bottom right)
These are just some of the many features of Champion’s undercounter dish machines. Many offer Multi-Power: Multi-Volt & Multi-Phase (Allowing for infield conversion to 208-240 volt and/or single to three phase with ease). Check out more in the specification sheets available at their online listings.
Questions: Don’t hesitate to give us a call 1-800-972-4972. Globe Equipment has been helping the businesses and the food industry with commercial equipment since 1938.