The stainless steel finish of the Lincoln Centurion 3104 stock pot is impervious to acidic foods, protecting it from pitting or staining, and with no flavor carryover. Use the Lincoln Centurion stock pots to prepare large quantities of liquids that are seasoned by beef, chicken or vegetables. Also excellent for cooking pasta, or bulky vegetables such as corn and artichokes, or for steaming or boiling lobsters. Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic, or induction cooking. See details and specs for this item now!
- 1 Each
More Choices For You
- MSRP $367.60
- 1 Each
- 10 lbs
Using this Item:
- Stainless steel finish is impervious to acidic foods, protecting it from pitting or straining, and with no flavor carryover.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hollow Stay Cool Handle does not conduct heat
- Spot-welded handle has no rivets to come loose and is easy to clean
- Used to cook pasta or bulky vegetables and preparing liquids seasoned by beef, chicken or vegetables
- Accepted as the best throughout the world.