The True TUC-48 features a stainless steel front, top and ends, with an aluminum finished back. Its white aluminum interior matches the white, vinyl coated aluminum interior cabinet liner with a 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners. The entire cabinet structure and doors are insulated using foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane foam. See details and specs for this item now!
- 1 Each
More Choices For You
- MSRP $5,249.00
Manuals & Specs DOWNLOADS
- 1 Each
- 29 3/4"
- 48 3/8"
- 30 1/8"
- 270 lbs
Using this Item:
- Factory engineered self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperature
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades give True undercounter units a superior low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design insures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments
- Door handles are 12" long horizontal recessed handles with sheet metal interlock and are also foamed-in-place to insure permanent attachment
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, can be slid out for easy maintenance
- 5" diameter stem casters - locks provided on front set. 36" work surface height
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 90° stay open feature. Doors swing within cabinet dimensions
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 21 9/16"L x 16"D. Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves increments
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included